Peace and Connection in a Frantic World
My Mindfulness Parenting workshop uses research based practices for bringing peace, presence, and connection to you and your children.
Our lives can often be hectic and overwhelming. Mindful parenting creates space for both parents and children to work compassionately with difficulties as well as to truly enjoy and savor the sweet moments that can so easily slip by in a busy world.
You will learn practical skills that you can put to use immediately. Mindful parenting is taught in a fun and relaxed environment. You will leave feeling refreshed and inspired to bring these practices back to your family.
In the Mindful Parenting Workshop You Will Learn:
- How today’s fast paced living affects your own and your children’s brains
- How to remove external obstacles to a mindful and compassionate family
- The basics of mindfulness and self-compassion for your own well being
- How to apply mindfulness and compassion during stressful times with your child
- How to apply mindfulness to deeply savor the good times as a family
- Simple mindfulness and self-compassion practices you can share with your children
Contact me for more information about this workshop. I can schedule to run this for you or your group.