A Recorded Workshop full of tools to set you up for a fabulous start to this unusual school year.
Do these unprecedented times have you rethinking your kid’s educational options for the coming school year? Are you deciding between the various plans laid out by your school districts? Will your district be 100% remote learning? Are you thinking this might be the perfect time to try Homeschooling?
Has your experience with remote learning last Spring made you anxious about this fall? Are you already exhausted and overwhelmed, and school hasn’t even started? Are you wondering how you will manage it all (work, parenting, schooling, the home, etc)?
At this point are you ready to just hand over all schooling to the pandemic puppy you got? I get it! And please know you are not alone. I got you!
I have created my latest workshop to address all of these questions, concerns and possibilities. As a current homeschooling mom, former public-school teacher, former academic director of a private therapeutic school and an avid researcher, I have created a 1.5 hour workshop that will give you the tangible tools and strategies to turn the 2020-2021 school year into one of the best ever.
I do believe that this is an exciting time to re-think how we educate our kids and with all the overwhelm and uncertainty, lies equal amounts of excitement and hope. And a big part of that is setting both you and your kids up for success.
This is a workshop for both home-school families and remote learning families with kids in grades K through 8th. In this workshop you will learn:
- Systems that set your kid(s) up to be empowered in their learning.
- Strategies to address your kid’s emotional needs during the school day.
- Management of the extra screen time that comes with remote learning/homeschooling.
- How to avoid power struggles with your kid(s) around learning, self-management, and family contributions.
- Reduce frustration and fights over learning.
- Management of different age learners.
- Structures for the school day.
- How to create and organize your learning environment.
- Teachable Moments
- Healthy, fun, respectful connection with your kids through diverse learning opportunities.
- Systems to carve out time for you to work and have self-care.
- And much more…
Bonus: As an added bonus for participating in this workshop you will receive my, “Systems for an Organized and Enjoyable Homeschool / Remote Learning Experience Packet“. A plethora of printables that will keep you and your family organized, structured and sane!
Cost of Workshop: $32 per household